Monday, September 11, 2006

Urbana 2006


This December, I will be going to St. Louis to attend the Urbana Conference. This conference is a gathering of missions organizations and young adults who have a heart for reaching the globe with the hope of Jesus Christ. I am looking forward to the speakers and the opportunities to see what God is doing across the globe. It isn't for a few months, but I will be updating my blog with what I experience at this amazing event. Please pray for me though, because it costs about $700 and that a lot of money for a college student.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll be praying--i'm still trying to figure out if i'm going (i don't think i'm going with hillside though). i really want to go since it's so awesome, but i need to figure out the logistics. i'll keep you posted when i figure it all out.