Monday, September 11, 2006

20 years ago...


...I was born. Yeah, that's right, my birthday was on Saturday Sept 9 and it was so much fun. Here's why: my girlfriend Sarah took me to an Aviation Museum! Cool huh!

I know, I know; an aviation museum? I thought it was awesome because I'm into that kind of stuff. Here were all the highlights of the experience:

-I got to sit inside a real cockpit of a 747 and an F18(Blue Angels).
-There were real refurbished planes such as pre-1900 gliders all the way to modern spy planes.
-There were real engines from airplanes that were deconstructed so you could see the insides (some produced over 5000 horse power!)
-There were chunks of other cool planes so you could see how they really worked.

Overall, I found the whole museum fascinating.

No comments: