Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Urbana 2006


WOW.

Urbana was amazing. Imagine 22,000+ college and young adults in one place singing, dancing, and praising God. It was an awesome experience.

This conference helped change my worldview and perspective. I heard messages from Christian leaders in Kenya, Sri Lanka, Canada, Europe, and the United States. These people helped give me an idea of what is going on in the world. I was greatly inspired about what potential there is in global Christianity as Christians from all 6 continents unite to fight global issues. I'm so inspired to be a part of it.

One of the coolest things was the last night's session with all 22,000 people. We had a gathering on New Year's and we ushered in 2007 while worshiping God. It was amazing. I would recommend that every Christian attends this conference at least once in their life. It is eye opening.

No comments: