Saturday, January 27, 2007

Check Out The New Links ------>

I just updated my links to the right. There is now a link to three Gathering sites:

1. The Gathering Internet Lounge (Our blog with discussions, announcements, etc.)
2. GWAM: The Gathering Weekly Audio Magazine (Our weekly podcast)
3. The Gathering Homepage (Our website with pics, news, etc.)

Also, there is a link to the Origins Project. This is a leadership conference held in Pasadena, CA by Erwin McManus and his staff at Mosaic. I went to the conference last May and it was amazing. (If you want to read about my experience at Origins last year click here) I would recommend that you go, or at least check out the link.

Happy clicking.

2 comments:

Brent Kompelien said...

That's just a technicality. I should put Y-u then.

Loonacy said...

You're a good man charliebrown