Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Trip to Delaware

I just got back from Dover, Delaware. I spent 5 days with my Grandma, Mom and Dad, and my brothers and sister. We flew out to attend my grandfather's memorial service on Sunday. It was a great trip; I enjoyed spending time with family and celebrating the life of my grandfather. Here are a few pictures from Sunday:
(Click on the pictures to see a larger view)

This chapel was built in 1780.





The next day, we drove to Philadelphia which was only 1.5 hours away. We did some touring and here are some of the pictures:

That's us in front of the Liberty Bell


That's Independence Hall
(Where they wrote and signed the Declaration of Independence and The Constitution)


That's me ordering a Philly Cheesesteak off the street
(The best sandwich I've ever had)


Here we are at the Philadelphia Museum of Art at the Rocky Statue


Here we are running up the steps of the Museum of Art
(Just like Rocky)


Here we are doing our best Rocky impression. I know, crazy tourists.


We had a great time.

No comments: