Saturday, October 28, 2006

David Sedaris


I was in Santa Cruz last night hanging out with a couple friends. We went into Book Shop Santa Cruz in downtown and I picked up David Sedaris' book Me Talk Pretty One Day. So far, its quite funny. I've read the first two short stories and his stories are pretty fun to read. I decided that I need to read some books just for my own enjoyment. I've been reading a lot of dense theology books and books about church and such, not to mention text books for school (not that I don't enjoy these books, except the text books). This should give my brain some relief.

David Sedaris:
Also, last night we went into a couple guitar shops and music stores. My favorite was a small record store just off of Pacific Ave. I bought U2's album WAR on LP. It sounds amazing on my turntable.

1 comment:

Jon said...

sedaris is hilarious.

no clever limerick intended.