Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Two Things...


1. I'm quitting my job at TruGreen LandCare. Sarah and I have decided that it is time for me to focus more on school and getting ready for graduate school next fall. Since we have a living situation now that allows us to have a little less income, I am re-prioritizing my schedule to focus on the things that are important: Sarah, other people, and my own sanity.

2. I am taking Greek this semester at San Jose State. This is a pre-requisite for graduate seminary and I am excited to begin my graduate studies with this amazing course. It has already been challenging, but I am working hard to do well in this class because it is a foundation for the rest of my seminary studies.

4 comments:

robbie said...

Sanity is overrated, Sarah and people are pretty cool though.

Emlee said...

i have to agree with Robbie on that one.

Brent Kompelien said...

Well, I am insane.

Emlee said...

i blame heretidy on your insanity.