Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Troubadour


I think I forgot to post something about my band, even though we have been writing songs and practicing for months now. To make a long story short, I was asked to play bass for a band with some friends: Robbie, Andrew, and Jeremiah. We've been working on writing songs for a little while and we hope to play some shows here in San Jose.

The band is called "Troubadour", which means wandering musician (if you didn't already know). We have a website you can check out if you'd like: Troubadour Sound. We don't have any recordings up on the site yet, mostly because he haven't recorded anything yet.

I am so excited to play music with these guys. It's hard to describe the style. I call it "awesome rock", but for those not in tune with my imagination, it sounds like mewithoutYou/Jimmy Eat World/Radiohead/At The Drive-In. Since Robbie and I are going to Africa for 3 weeks this summer, we will probably record after we get back. And we are planning on booking our first show for August. T-shirts, CD's, and fun will be available in August (hopefully).

No comments: