Monday, November 13, 2006

Day Three in Minnesota

From Sunday

It wasn't as cold today. The temperature was about 35 degrees. What great weather!

This morning, we went to church with my family to Faith Church. It is the Evangelical Free Church in Wahpeton, North Dakota. I enjoyed it a lot.

Next, we went to lunch with my grandparents, my cousins, and my aunt Jan. Then, we packed up and met my parents in Fergus Falls, Minnesota to drive down to Minneapolis to catch our plane. We left Minneapolis at about 9:00pm local time and arrived in San Francisco at about 11:20pm local time.

I enjoyed our trip. I don't know what it is, but I still feel like Minnesota is home. I have some weird connection there and I love being there. Call me crazy, but Minnesota is one of my favorite places.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brent.

It was GREAT to see you guys again. I glad it worked out for you and Brad and Ruth to sty with us. It means a lot for my kids to get to know their California cousins. Thanks for being so good to them!

--Uncle Ken

Anonymous said...

hey Brent..i totally agree with my dad! i LOVED getting to see you all again! - Emily