Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Busy, Busy


This summer is crazy. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to update this blog for a few weeks. I have so many things that are going on that I want to blog about, but I don't have much time right now. Here are the things I'm doing:

Intern with the Gathering
Yelo: leadership training
Men's Retreat Co-chairman for Hillside Church
Working full-time at a Day Camp

These things keep me pretty busy. I'm also reading a few books: Unstoppable Force by Erwin McManus, Uprising by Erwin McManus, and some A.W. Tozer. I'll try to give more detailed blogs soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you update this more frequently, because it's the only means for me to know what's going on in your life (: I love you.

Andrew Ford said...

my oh my, you do sound like a busy boy! But I think if you wern't everyone would worry that something was wrong :) Hope your enjoying your summer! Remember tha little thing called summer where you are supposed to breathe and relax!?! :D See ay soon when I finally land back on the mainland for more than 5 minutes. Much ALOHAZ dude!